Monday, September 21, 2009

Testing... Testing....

This is the place where I will be showing what I'm working on. What my shop is up to, how certain things sell and what works for me.

I love to play around with my beads and jewelry, and it makes me happy to see what I can make that just might be that one thing someone is looking for. It's something that lets me be creative when I can no longer write the words that drive me crazy. Too much writing and then I need another creative outlet.

My latest discovery is that I figured out how to do chain mailled jewelry. It's made entirely out of links and I really like how delicate it can look. Tell me what you think so far.





So this is what I"m playing with mostly. I really like the way I can use different sized links and change the way the same design can look different. Yanno?

No comments:

Post a Comment