Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Current Project

What am I doing right now? Well, actually I'm recovering from oral surgery, lol. But, I have all sorts of ideas going on in my head. I currently have two bracelets that are "special order" ones in the works. Really they're gifts and I'm behind in getting them made and sent off. Both birthdays have come and gone, one bracelet is for my niece and one is for Bri (my sister and partner in Pixie's Pretties).

Here's what Bri's looked like as of today:




And here's how a chain maille bracelet starts:




The other project is my nieces' bracelet and that one STARTED out pretty much looking like my grape juic dangle one, but I didn't like that for her. So I took it apart from:




But, now I'm taking it apart to look ... different. LOL I'll keep you updated as to how that one turns out. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment