Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Son's Bracelet

My second son loves to craft as much as I do. On any given day he can be found making paper "tanks" and drawing things to put up on his walls. Every time I pull out jewelry making supplies he gazes on it in envy. So, when he asked if he could make a bracelet this week, I relented and let him pick through my beads and findings to make his own bracelet. All I did was attach the clasp with crimp beads and crimp covers... the rest is ALL him!

"Hmmm... let's see... how much beading wire do I need?"


The design


The stringing


Such concentration!


The finished product.


He's so proud of how it turned out, and so am I. The downside, now he's asking every day, "Can I make another bracelet?" Looks like I might need to get him his own bead board and set of beads, lol. So, take the time and share your knowledge with someone else! You might pass on a love of crafting, whatever your craft may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment